New Zealand invited to this week\'s iTunes party?There appears to be overwhelming evidence that New Zealand will likely be included in this week's expected expansion of Apple's iTunes music download service. Specifically, AppleInsider has learned that Apple has created a store-front for the country, which is currently accessible internally.
Tipsters also noted that the Australian Performing Rights Association looks after royalties for both Australia and New Zealand and that the same international agencies administer copyright licensing for both countries. New iTunes music stores are also expected for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.
On Topic: General
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event steals thunder from rivals at Mobile World Congress
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's March 9 event, net neutrality, Pebble Time & more
- Ericsson unloads legal barrage against Apple in ongoing patent licensing dispute
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson appointed to board of fashion e-tailer Nasty Gal, leads investment
- Apple looking for hardware and software engineers to build virtual reality displays