Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
New Zealand invited to this week\'s iTunes party?There appears to be overwhelming evidence that New Zealand will likely be included in this week's expected expansion of Apple's iTunes music download service. Specifically, AppleInsider has learned that Apple has created a store-front for the country, which is currently accessible internally.
Tipsters also noted that the Australian Performing Rights Association looks after royalties for both Australia and New Zealand and that the same international agencies administer copyright licensing for both countries. New iTunes music stores are also expected for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.
On Topic: General
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers
- High-res display processing company Pixelworks reveals Apple as major customer