Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
New Zealand invited to this week\'s iTunes party?There appears to be overwhelming evidence that New Zealand will likely be included in this week's expected expansion of Apple's iTunes music download service. Specifically, AppleInsider has learned that Apple has created a store-front for the country, which is currently accessible internally.
Tipsters also noted that the Australian Performing Rights Association looks after royalties for both Australia and New Zealand and that the same international agencies administer copyright licensing for both countries. New iTunes music stores are also expected for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.
On Topic: General
- 'BadUSB' malware lives in USB firmware to remain undetected, unfixable
- Apple activates in-house content delivery network, begins migrating content downloads - report
- Samsung earnings disappoint as company blames competition in smartphone space
- Apple said to cut some 200 jobs from Beats as acquisition closing date looms
- Apple order fulfillment ranks first among online retailers with average delivery time of 2.3 days in June