Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
New Zealand invited to this week\'s iTunes party?There appears to be overwhelming evidence that New Zealand will likely be included in this week's expected expansion of Apple's iTunes music download service. Specifically, AppleInsider has learned that Apple has created a store-front for the country, which is currently accessible internally.
Tipsters also noted that the Australian Performing Rights Association looks after royalties for both Australia and New Zealand and that the same international agencies administer copyright licensing for both countries. New iTunes music stores are also expected for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple