Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iWork productivity suiteApple Computer this afternoon updated its Keynote and Pages applications, which form its iWork productivity suite. According to an Apple knowledge base article, Keynote 2.0.2 fixes a security issue that allowed users to create presentations that retrieve files from a local system. Meanwhile, an update to Pages (1.0.2) addresses issues with page navigation and organization. Neither software update was available for download from Apple's website at press time.
On Topic: General
- Apple invents bone conducting EarPods for better iPhone noise cancellation
- Tim Cook touts new Apple privacy policies in open letter to customers
- Tim Cook explains consolidation at Apple in new interview
- Apple 'never' planned to use sapphire covers for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus - report
- Apple to introduce app-specific passwords for iCloud-connected titles