Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iWork productivity suiteApple Computer this afternoon updated its Keynote and Pages applications, which form its iWork productivity suite. According to an Apple knowledge base article, Keynote 2.0.2 fixes a security issue that allowed users to create presentations that retrieve files from a local system. Meanwhile, an update to Pages (1.0.2) addresses issues with page navigation and organization. Neither software update was available for download from Apple's website at press time.
On Topic: General
- Macintosh pirate flag reincarnated as art, for sale by original designer Susan Kare
- Judge approves Apple's $450 million e-book settlement
- Manual iCloud.com photo uploads now available to all Apple users
- Apple officially begins selling automated iAds in bid to boost mobile advertising business
- Square plans to begin accepting Apple Pay with new NFC-compatible hardware in 2015