Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iWork productivity suiteApple Computer this afternoon updated its Keynote and Pages applications, which form its iWork productivity suite. According to an Apple knowledge base article, Keynote 2.0.2 fixes a security issue that allowed users to create presentations that retrieve files from a local system. Meanwhile, an update to Pages (1.0.2) addresses issues with page navigation and organization. Neither software update was available for download from Apple's website at press time.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple