Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple updates iWork productivity suiteApple Computer this afternoon updated its Keynote and Pages applications, which form its iWork productivity suite. According to an Apple knowledge base article, Keynote 2.0.2 fixes a security issue that allowed users to create presentations that retrieve files from a local system. Meanwhile, an update to Pages (1.0.2) addresses issues with page navigation and organization. Neither software update was available for download from Apple's website at press time.
On Topic: General
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft board to concentrate on other responsibilities
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more
- Apple exec Eddy Cue puts Los Altos, Calif., home on the market for nearly $4M
- Questionable leaks raise hopes that Apple will release new Lightning cable with reversible USB connector
- Dr. Dre accepts ALS ice bucket challenge, nominates fellow rappers