Nissan, Mazda and Daihatsu to offer iPod integrationIn addition to the iTunes Music Store Japan, Apple today also announced that Nissan, Mazda and Daihatsu in Japan have joined BMW, MINI, smart and Alfa Romeo in Japan to deliver iPod integration with their car stereos for 2006 model lines.
\"Seamless integration of iPods in cars allows music lovers to enjoy high-quality sound through their cars stereo system, easily access their entire music library and take their music with them everywhere they go,\" the company said in a statement.
Were delighted to have such a wide variety of car companies in Japan offering iPod integration, said Greg Joswiak, Apples vice president of Worldwide iPod Product Marketing. iPod is the number one digital music player in Japan and more music lovers than ever can now enjoy a seamless iPod music experience in their car.
In addition, an array of after-market solutions are available from Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood and Pioneer for cars that currently do not offer iPod integration.
On Topic: General
- Apple invents active shutter system to protect iPhones from liquid, contaminants
- AppleInsider podcast talks Apple Pencil, official Apple Watch dock and safe payments practices
- Apple airs 2015 Christmas TV ad starring Stevie Wonder & Andra Daye
- Apple confirms acquisition of motion capture firm Faceshift
- DisneyLife online streaming service launches in UK with iOS & Apple TV support