Thursday, October 13, 2005, 10:45 am PT (01:45 pm ET)
Apple updates QuickTime to version 7.0.3Apple on Wednesday evening released QuickTime 7.0.3, which delivers several important bug fixes, primarily in the areas of streaming and H.264 video. With the release, QuickTime 7 Pro users also gain the ability to create video and audio files that can be played back on compatible iPods. "This update is highly recommended for all QuickTime 7 users," Apple said.
On Topic: General
- Apple officially closes on $3B purchase of Beats headphones & streaming service
- 'BadUSB' malware lives in USB firmware to remain undetected, unfixable
- Apple activates in-house content delivery network, begins migrating content downloads - report
- Samsung earnings disappoint as company blames competition in smartphone space
- Apple said to cut some 200 jobs from Beats as acquisition closing date looms