Thursday, October 13, 2005, 10:45 am PT (01:45 pm ET)
Apple updates QuickTime to version 7.0.3Apple on Wednesday evening released QuickTime 7.0.3, which delivers several important bug fixes, primarily in the areas of streaming and H.264 video. With the release, QuickTime 7 Pro users also gain the ability to create video and audio files that can be played back on compatible iPods. "This update is highly recommended for all QuickTime 7 users," Apple said.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon