Thursday, October 13, 2005, 10:45 am PT (01:45 pm ET)
Apple updates QuickTime to version 7.0.3Apple on Wednesday evening released QuickTime 7.0.3, which delivers several important bug fixes, primarily in the areas of streaming and H.264 video. With the release, QuickTime 7 Pro users also gain the ability to create video and audio files that can be played back on compatible iPods. "This update is highly recommended for all QuickTime 7 users," Apple said.
On Topic: General
- Apple's patented iPhone-based CarPlay remote starts cars, performs high-level functions
- Apple responds to Spotlight Suggestions 'backlash,' says personal data collection limited
- Tour Apple Inc's spaceship Campus 2 in extended aerial video
- Editorial: A friendlier Apple Inc now invites media through its Infinite Loop front door
- Apple launches iCloud Photos beta Web client ahead of iOS 8.1 rollout