Thursday, October 13, 2005, 10:45 am PT (01:45 pm ET)
Apple updates QuickTime to version 7.0.3Apple on Wednesday evening released QuickTime 7.0.3, which delivers several important bug fixes, primarily in the areas of streaming and H.264 video. With the release, QuickTime 7 Pro users also gain the ability to create video and audio files that can be played back on compatible iPods. "This update is highly recommended for all QuickTime 7 users," Apple said.
On Topic: General
- Traffic from Apple's unannounced iOS 8, OS X 10.10 remains steady ahead of WWDC 2014
- Apple's Rockstar patent consortium denied request to transfer Google suit to Texas
- Speculation increases over Angela Ahrendts's start date as head of Apple Retail
- Apple's gesture-based unlocking tech channels Android's pattern lock screen
- G-Technology to ship Thunderbolt 2 'Studio Series' RAID arrays in mid-May, up to 24TB