Thursday, October 20, 2005, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Pro Application Support 3.1, WaveBurner 1.1.2Apple today released Pro Application Support 3.1 updates for both Tiger and Panther. According to the company, the update improves general user interface reliability for Apples professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack, Logic Pro and Logic Express. Apple on Thursday also released WaveBurner 1.1.2 software for SuperDrive users, which it says addresses isolated reliability issues. The update is highly recommended for all users of WaveBurner 1.1.x
On Topic: General
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]