Thursday, October 20, 2005, 07:00 pm
Apple releases Pro Application Support 3.1, WaveBurner 1.1.2Apple today released Pro Application Support 3.1 updates for both Tiger and Panther. According to the company, the update improves general user interface reliability for Apples professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack, Logic Pro and Logic Express. Apple on Thursday also released WaveBurner 1.1.2 software for SuperDrive users, which it says addresses isolated reliability issues. The update is highly recommended for all users of WaveBurner 1.1.x
On Topic: General
- Steve Jobs discusses his legacy in rare 1994 video interview
- Solar charging stations with Apple Lightning & 30-pin connectors come to New York
- Briefly: Jony Ive's title at Apple shortened to 'SVP of Design'
- DOJ e-books trial: Apple's Cue explains 'agency' contracts and pricing, denies culpability
- Skype Video Messages come to Apple's iOS, OS X