We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are available here.
Apple releases Pro Application Support 3.1, WaveBurner 1.1.2Apple today released Pro Application Support 3.1 updates for both Tiger and Panther. According to the company, the update improves general user interface reliability for Apples professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack, Logic Pro and Logic Express. Apple on Thursday also released WaveBurner 1.1.2 software for SuperDrive users, which it says addresses isolated reliability issues. The update is highly recommended for all users of WaveBurner 1.1.x
On Topic: General
- Trade-in Deal: $10 cash bonus when you sell your old iPhone or Apple Watch to BuyBackWorld
- Eddy Cue talks music with Bruce Springsteen at Apple's SoHo store
- Chinese media, government confirms Apple research center in Beijing tech corridor
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to headline Sen. Orrin Hatch's Utah Tech Tour on Friday
- Spotify reportedly engaging SoundCloud in advanced buyout negotiations