Thursday, October 20, 2005, 03:40 pm
Apple updates iTunes to version 6.0.1Apple on Thursday released iTunes 6.0.1, which features several stability improvements over iTunes 6. As of press time, the software update was available only through the Mac OS X Software Update mechanism. "After purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store with iTunes 6 or later, you will also need to upgrade your other computers that purchase music from the iTunes Music Store to iTunes 6.0.1," the company said in the release notes. With iTunes 6.0.x lets users preview, buy, and download over 2,000 videos on the iTunes Music Store and then sync the music and purchased videos with an iPod. To watch purchased videos, users must also have Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.
On Topic: General
- Google's Motorola issues second appeal of dismissed ITC case against Apple
- South Australia's first Apple Store draws line hours ahead of opening [update: photos and video]
- Rains once more cause damage at Apple's Fifth Avenue NY store
- Steve Jobs's family has been giving money away anonymously for more than 2 decades
- Judge says evidence will likely show Apple culpable in e-book price fixing case