Thursday, May 04, 2006, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple issues Aperture, Logic Express updatesApple on Thursday released software updates for its Aperture photography and Logic Express audio creation applications.
The company said a 13.6MB Aperture 1.1.1 Update addresses several issues related to performance, stability, color correction, and display compatibility.
Meanwhile, Logic Pro 7.2.1 (30MB) is a maintenance release that addresses isolated reliability and compatibility issues. For Intel Macs, the update improves ReWire and ReCycle support, Standard MIDI file export, OMF import, VSL EXS instrument compatibility.
The Logic Pro update also improves: compatibility with Logic 7.1 songs, direct playback of MP3 files and EuCon support for the Euphonix MC and CM408T control surfaces.
Furthermore, Apple said Logic Pro 7.2.1 fixes problems that could cause a blank Sample Editor window or unexpected halt of software instrument output.
On Topic: General
- Apple opens iTunes donations for 'City of Hope' cancer charity, moves beyond natural disaster relief
- PayPal purportedly cut out of Apple Pay due to partnership with Samsung
- Pebble smartwatch gets $50 price cut, background tracking for fitness & sleep
- Microsoft looks to distance itself from Windows 8, jumps to Windows 10
- European Commission finds Ireland's tax deal with Apple amounts to illegal state aid