Thursday, May 04, 2006, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple issues Aperture, Logic Express updatesApple on Thursday released software updates for its Aperture photography and Logic Express audio creation applications.
The company said a 13.6MB Aperture 1.1.1 Update addresses several issues related to performance, stability, color correction, and display compatibility.
Meanwhile, Logic Pro 7.2.1 (30MB) is a maintenance release that addresses isolated reliability and compatibility issues. For Intel Macs, the update improves ReWire and ReCycle support, Standard MIDI file export, OMF import, VSL EXS instrument compatibility.
The Logic Pro update also improves: compatibility with Logic 7.1 songs, direct playback of MP3 files and EuCon support for the Euphonix MC and CM408T control surfaces.
Furthermore, Apple said Logic Pro 7.2.1 fixes problems that could cause a blank Sample Editor window or unexpected halt of software instrument output.
On Topic: General
- Google CEO Larry Page invokes Steve Jobs in interview, defends ambitious Google X projects
- 'Historical implications' made Apple Watch more difficult to design than original iPhone, Jony Ive says
- Former head of Android Andy Rubin leaves Google to start tech hardware incubator
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak alongside Christian Bale's Steve Jobs
- President Bill Clinton, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella & others praise Apple CEO Tim Cook for publicly announcing he is gay