Thursday, May 04, 2006, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple issues Aperture, Logic Express updatesApple on Thursday released software updates for its Aperture photography and Logic Express audio creation applications.
The company said a 13.6MB Aperture 1.1.1 Update addresses several issues related to performance, stability, color correction, and display compatibility.
Meanwhile, Logic Pro 7.2.1 (30MB) is a maintenance release that addresses isolated reliability and compatibility issues. For Intel Macs, the update improves ReWire and ReCycle support, Standard MIDI file export, OMF import, VSL EXS instrument compatibility.
The Logic Pro update also improves: compatibility with Logic 7.1 songs, direct playback of MP3 files and EuCon support for the Euphonix MC and CM408T control surfaces.
Furthermore, Apple said Logic Pro 7.2.1 fixes problems that could cause a blank Sample Editor window or unexpected halt of software instrument output.
On Topic: General
- Apple to give $20K in college scholarships as part of diversity initiative
- With Apple's 'iWatch' around the corner, Wellograph releases sapphire smartwatch
- Apple says iCloud is safe and secure, stolen celebrity pics were targeted accounts
- Exclusive new aerial videos show Apple's 'spaceship' Campus 2 taking shape
- Review: Razer's Kraken Pro analog gaming headset