Briefly: Aperture and Pro app updates, 10.4.7Apple Computer on Wednesday afternoon release updates to its Aperture professional photography software and the supporting frameworks behind several of its "Pro" applications. The company also issued what may be the final seed of Mac OS X 10.4.7 update before its release.
Aperture 1.1.2 Update
Aperture 1.1.2 Update (13.6MB) addresses issues related to overall reliability and performance. Apple recommends the update for all Aperture users.
Pro Applications Update 2006-01
Pro Applications Update 2006-01 (2.1MB) addresses several issues with underlying frameworks and shared components for Apples professional applications.
Apple strongly recommends the update for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro 5.1, Motion 2.1, Soundtrack Pro 1.1, DVD Studio Pro 4.1, Shake 4.1, LiveType 2.1, Compressor 2.1, Apple Qmaster 2.1 and Final Cut Express HD 3.5.
Mac OS X 10.4.7 Update reaches final candidate stage
Also on Wednesday, Apple issued to developers yet another pre-release distribution of Mac OS X 10.4.7 Update in the form of Mac OS X 10.4.7 build 8J2134 (Intel) and Mac OS X 10.4.7 build 8J134 (Power PC).
The new builds address minor issues with Mail and WebKit and are final candidates for an official release, according to tipsters.
The builds also mark consecutive external seeds of the Mac OS X Tiger update, as builds 8J2133 and 8J133 were also seeded externally last week. This is yet another indication that a release of the software is imminent, tipsters added.
On Topic: General
- Apple's biggest Florida store coming to Brickell City Centre in Miami
- Belkin's ScreenCare+ Application System for iPhone launches at US Apple Stores
- Hackers trying to bribe Apple workers into handing over login information, report says
- Russia's new Internet czar vows to make Apple & Google pay more taxes
- Munster: Apple likely to fold VR into 'Made for iPhone' program within 2 years