Monday, August 07, 2006, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Briefly: Cinema Display cuts, keynote streamApple Computer on Monday enhanced the introduction of its Mac Pro desktops by slashing prices across the aesthetically matching Cinema Display line.
Apple's 30-inch Cinema Display HD model now retails for just $1999, a price cut of $500 from $2499.
Meanwhile, the 23-inch Cinema Display HD saw a $300 reduction from $1299 down to $999.
Finally, Apple shed $100 off the cost of its non-HD 20-inch Cinema Display, bringing the model down to $699.
Keynote stream posted
Apple this afternoon also posted a pre-recorded stream of chief executive Steve Jobs' presentation this morning.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn iPhone factory on China 'road trip'
- Apple to drop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications on Oct. 29 due to POODLE vulnerability
- Rare working Apple I goes for record-smashing $905,000 at auction
- Apple avoids $94M patent infringement suit leveled by patent troll GPNE
- Leak suggests new Fitbit Surge smartwatch will best Apple Watch by integrating GPS