Monday, August 07, 2006, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Briefly: Cinema Display cuts, keynote streamApple Computer on Monday enhanced the introduction of its Mac Pro desktops by slashing prices across the aesthetically matching Cinema Display line.
Apple's 30-inch Cinema Display HD model now retails for just $1999, a price cut of $500 from $2499.
Meanwhile, the 23-inch Cinema Display HD saw a $300 reduction from $1299 down to $999.
Finally, Apple shed $100 off the cost of its non-HD 20-inch Cinema Display, bringing the model down to $699.
Keynote stream posted
Apple this afternoon also posted a pre-recorded stream of chief executive Steve Jobs' presentation this morning.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers