DigiTimes floats new wireless iPod rumorsApple Computer may soon launch a new iPod that supports wireless capabilities, according to a Taiwan-based publication.
Citing market sources, the always intriguing but seldom accurate DigiTimes reports that the iPod maker is likely to introduce such a device in order to compete with Microsoft's planned year-end launch of its Zune-branded digital media player.
"Apple's headquarters has begun dispatching its staff to its major markets in Asia, to teach local sales how to demonstrate the new products," the report states.
However, Apple Taiwan has apparently flat out denied the report.
On Topic: General
- Apple eyeing 800,000-square-foot property for autonomous car project, report says
- Apple hires former Google inventor with background in electric vehicle charging
- New Immersion lawsuit adds Apple's iPhone 6s, MacBook to patent infringement row
- Tim Cook charity auction raises $515K for human rights
- Cupertino mayor accuses Apple, responsible for nearly 20% of the city's tax revenue, of not paying enough [u]