DigiTimes floats new wireless iPod rumorsApple Computer may soon launch a new iPod that supports wireless capabilities, according to a Taiwan-based publication.
Citing market sources, the always intriguing but seldom accurate DigiTimes reports that the iPod maker is likely to introduce such a device in order to compete with Microsoft's planned year-end launch of its Zune-branded digital media player.
"Apple's headquarters has begun dispatching its staff to its major markets in Asia, to teach local sales how to demonstrate the new products," the report states.
However, Apple Taiwan has apparently flat out denied the report.
On Topic: General
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2
- Universal Pictures announces cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie, start to principal filming
- Tim Cook calls 2015 the 'year of Apple Pay' as service takes over contactless payments market
- YouTube pushes Flash to the back burner, will now default to HTML5 player
- Apple patents snap-on iPhone game controller and keyboard accessories