Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Apple offers Pro Applications, Final Cut updatesApple Computer on Tuesday afternoon released a software update for its Final Cut Pro 5.1.2 video editing software and also posted a second update that targets the underlying frameworks and components of many of its other professional software applications.
Pro Applications Update 2006-02 (Universal)
Pro Applications Update 2006-02 (7MB) addresses several issues with underlying frameworks and shared components for Apples professional applications. It's strongly recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio 5.1, Final Cut Pro 5.1, Motion 2.1, Soundtrack Pro 1.1, DVD Studio Pro 4.1, LiveType 2.1, Compressor 2.1, Apple Qmaster 2.1 and Final Cut Express HD 3.5
Final Cut Pro 5.1.2 (Universal)
Final Cut Pro Update 5.1.2 (28MB) provides important bug fixes and compatibility updates for certain Canon, Sony, JVC and Panasonic devices. The update is recommended for all Final Cut Pro 5.1 and Final Cut Pro 5.1.1 customers.
On Topic: General
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]