Apple releases Logic Pro, Logic Express updatesApple Computer on Wednesday evening release software updates for both its Logic Pro and Logic Express music creation and audio production applications.
Logic Express Update 7.2.3
According to a brief set of release notes, Logic Express 7.2.3 (14MB) addresses performance issues when Logic Express 7 is used on Mac Pro and G5 Quad computers.
Logic Express 7.2.3 is recommended for all Mac Pro and G5 Quad users. An existing Logic Express 7.2.1 or Logic Express 7.2.2 installation is required before applying the update, Apple said.
Logic Pro Update 7.2.3
Similarly, Logic Pro 7.2.3 (25MB) addresses performance issues when Logic Pro 7 is used on Mac Pro and G5 Quad computers.
Logic Pro 7.2.3 is recommended for all Mac Pro and G5 Quad users. Again, an existing Logic Pro 7.2.1 or Logic Pro 7.2.2 installation is required for this update.
Apple also noted that Logic Pro 7.2.3 is optimized for PowerPC G4, G5 and Intel based Macs with up to 2 dual-core processors.
On Topic: General
- Apple sends out ticket confirmations to WWDC 2015 lottery winners
- Apple suppliers extend Lightning cable production to Brazil and Vietnam
- Ex-Apple exec Scott Forstall takes to Twitter for first time, announces Broadway musical
- Apple's Tim Cook is the most pay-efficient CEO in America, Bloomberg says
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Watch try-ons, WWDC 2015, iOS 9 hopes & more