Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
High-quality photos of Apple's Core 2 Duo MacBook ProApple Computer's first Core 2 Duo-based notebook systems began arriving in retail shops and on customer's doorsteps late last week, providing the opportunity for some high-quality photographs (below).
The new MacBook Pros run at speeds of up to 2.33GHz dual-core and come standard with 2GB of RAM and 160GB drives on two of the three models.
Though similar to their Core Duo predecessors, the new models sport a number of internal alterations such as a hard disk noise dampener, a new AirPort Extreme wireless card and altered audio hardware, all of which were detailed in our Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro special report.
A series of unpacking photos of a high-end 15-inch Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro follow:
On Topic: General
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]