Macworld: Teaser banners drape Macworld venueAttendees arriving early for this year's Macworld Expo won't find any concealed Apple banners flanking the entranceway to the Moscone Center, traditionally one of the conference's trademarks leading up to Steve Jobs' opening keynote.
Instead, Apple has adorned the venue with several variations of the same teaser image that appeared on its website last week: a radiant Apple logo set to the tagline, "The first 30 years were just the beginning. Welcome to 2007."
Of course, you will find some of those heavily shrouded banners suspended above Apple's booth in the South Hall. But it's growing clear that this year's expo may be more about a common message, ideal or strategy than any one product.
On Topic: General
- Note 7 owners launch first of several class action lawsuits in South Korea
- Review: Neato Botvac Connected uses iPhone, Apple Watch and lasers for an effective clean
- Apple to co-sponsor 2017 Met Gala without co-chair position
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $80B, deal announcement imminent - report [u: confirmed]
- This week on AI: Oct. 27 Mac event, new future for 'Apple Car' & more