Macworld: Teaser banners drape Macworld venueAttendees arriving early for this year's Macworld Expo won't find any concealed Apple banners flanking the entranceway to the Moscone Center, traditionally one of the conference's trademarks leading up to Steve Jobs' opening keynote.
Instead, Apple has adorned the venue with several variations of the same teaser image that appeared on its website last week: a radiant Apple logo set to the tagline, "The first 30 years were just the beginning. Welcome to 2007."
Of course, you will find some of those heavily shrouded banners suspended above Apple's booth in the South Hall. But it's growing clear that this year's expo may be more about a common message, ideal or strategy than any one product.
On Topic: General
- Samsung announces Gear S3 iOS-compatible smartwatches, one with LTE
- CBS All Access follows in Hulu's footsteps with more expensive 'ad-free' option
- Samsung stops shipments of 'exploding' Galaxy Note 7 phones
- Apple opens job positions for Turi 'machine learning division'
- Judge tosses key claims in Monster lawsuit against Beats