Macworld: Teaser banners drape Macworld venueAttendees arriving early for this year's Macworld Expo won't find any concealed Apple banners flanking the entranceway to the Moscone Center, traditionally one of the conference's trademarks leading up to Steve Jobs' opening keynote.
Instead, Apple has adorned the venue with several variations of the same teaser image that appeared on its website last week: a radiant Apple logo set to the tagline, "The first 30 years were just the beginning. Welcome to 2007."
Of course, you will find some of those heavily shrouded banners suspended above Apple's booth in the South Hall. But it's growing clear that this year's expo may be more about a common message, ideal or strategy than any one product.
On Topic: General
- Apple hyping this week's opening of first-ever Brooklyn retail store
- This week on AI: 'Apple Car' delayed, new iOS 10 & macOS betas, 'iPhone 7' leaks & more
- Hacker who targeted celebrity Apple and Google accounts sentenced six months in prison
- US appeals court vacates Apple win in Unwired Planet patent suit
- Apple retakes top spot in FutureBrand 'perception strength' rankings