Macworld: Teaser banners drape Macworld venueAttendees arriving early for this year's Macworld Expo won't find any concealed Apple banners flanking the entranceway to the Moscone Center, traditionally one of the conference's trademarks leading up to Steve Jobs' opening keynote.
Instead, Apple has adorned the venue with several variations of the same teaser image that appeared on its website last week: a radiant Apple logo set to the tagline, "The first 30 years were just the beginning. Welcome to 2007."
Of course, you will find some of those heavily shrouded banners suspended above Apple's booth in the South Hall. But it's growing clear that this year's expo may be more about a common message, ideal or strategy than any one product.
On Topic: General
- Apple hands out rainbow Apple Watch bands to commemorate LGBT Pride
- How the AppleInsider podcast is recorded and edited
- Review: DJI's Phantom 4 sets new standard for affordable drones
- This week on AI: 'iPhone 7' holds back, 2017 Apple Watch plans, Thunderbolt Display gone & more
- Apple's FaceTime subject of renewed VoIP patent infringement lawsuit