We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Macworld: High-quality images of Apple's iPhone (software)This week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco is the only place you can catch a glimpse of Apple's new iPhone device, but plan to wait your turn in line.
There appear to be a whopping three iPhones on site — two on the exhibition floor, and another in the hand of Apple chief executive Steve Jobs.
Those two units on the show floor can bee seen rotating slowly inside a plexiglas cylinder, which itself is propped about six feet off the ground by a similarly-shaped pedestal.
Crowds gathering around the two iPhones on display were five to seven people deep on Tuesday afternoon, as photographers and enthusiasts tried to snag some clean shots of the groundbreaking device to call their own.
AppleInsider is publishing two galleries: one focusing on the device's hardware aesthetic and another on its various software interfaces.
On Topic: General
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors