Apple to hold special event at NABApple Inc. will hold a special event at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) trade show on Sunday, April 15, according to reports.
The Cupertino-based Mac maker offered no details on what, if anything, will be announced at the event, according to Macworld. However, past company presentations at the conference have been given way to launch significant product announcements.
In 2005, Apple used the NAB conference to launch Final Cut Studio and Soundtrack Pro. Recent rumors have suggest the company may be readying a significant update to Final Cut Pro for this year's show. A brawny revision to the Mac Pro also remains ripe for the picking, and could coincide with the company's announcements.
As has been the case in recent years, Apple will command a large show floor presence at NAB, with a mammoth booth located near the entrance to the South Hall.
NAB 2007 runs April 14-19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On Topic: General
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- US internet users suffering under DDoS attacks on key DNS provider
- AT&T purchase of Time Warner could be announced this weekend - report
- Tesla tips more details of self-driving ridesharing service
- AppleInsider podcast talks upcoming Apple event, MacBook Pro rumors, IBM