Tuesday, March 06, 2007, 08:00 am PT (11:00 am ET)
Adobe: Creative Suite 3.0 won't ship till "later in Spring"Although Adobe Systems has confirmed plans to announce its Creative Suite 3.0 bundles at a special event later this month, it does not plan to ship the software until later in the Spring.
"We are announcing Creative Suite 3 on March 27th," Cara Cassidy, a member of Adobe's Creative Solutions PR team, wrote in a blog posting this week. "However, the software will not ship until later in Spring 2007."
In her blog posting, Cassidy confirmed that Adobe will be celebrating the launch at an event in New York City that will be webcast live at 3:30pm ET.
"During the webcast, Adobe will reveal the features and suite configurations that make this the largest software release in Adobe's 25 year history," she wrote.
Cassidy added that details on how to view the March 27th webcast will be available on Adobe.com later this week.
On Topic: General
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink