Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 03:00 pm
Update: Apple now says 3-hour keynote listing an errorSo much for that extra long keynote at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference. Apple now claims its developer website erroneously listed Apple chief executive Steve Jobs' inaugural presentation as a 3-hour affair.
Jobs' keynote will in fact run the traditional 90 minutes from 9:00 AM till 10:30 AM on June 11th, not 9:00 AM till 12:00 PM as original reported by Apple's WWDC website.
Apple has now updated its website to reflect the change and confirmed in an e-mail to Gizmodo that the earlier posting was indeed a somewhat elaborate typo.
On Topic: General
- Google's Motorola issues second appeal of dismissed ITC case against Apple
- South Australia's first Apple Store draws line hours ahead of opening [update: photos and video]
- Rains once more cause damage at Apple's Fifth Avenue NY store
- Steve Jobs's family has been giving money away anonymously for more than 2 decades
- Judge says evidence will likely show Apple culpable in e-book price fixing case