Apple commercial confirms iPhone available June 29thA new AT&T Wireless commercial advertises that Apple's much-anticipated iPhone device will be available beginning June 29th.
The spot, which ran on CBS at approximately 7:00 p.m. eastern time,
includes a brief demonstration of some iPhone functions. It ends with an Apple-branded splash screen that states:
"Coming June 29"
AppleInsider recently cited sources in saying that Apple planned to launch the inaugural Apple handset on Friday, June 29th.
On Topic: General
- Kate Winslet, others rumored to join cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Led by Whole Foods shoppers, Apple Pay accounted for 1% of digital payment dollars in November
- Apple slams BBC report on suppliers, says provided facts were 'clearly missing' from broadcast
- Apple CEO Tim Cook gives 'substantial' sum to gay rights initiative
- Undercover video shows alleged worker rights violations at Apple supplier