Sunday, June 03, 2007, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple commercial confirms iPhone available June 29thA new AT&T Wireless commercial advertises that Apple's much-anticipated iPhone device will be available beginning June 29th.
The spot, which ran on CBS at approximately 7:00 p.m. eastern time,
includes a brief demonstration of some iPhone functions. It ends with an Apple-branded splash screen that states:
"Coming June 29"
AppleInsider recently cited sources in saying that Apple planned to launch the inaugural Apple handset on Friday, June 29th.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers