Friday, June 29, 2007, 07:45 am PT (10:45 am ET)
iTunes 7.3 supports iPhone, adds Apple TV photo streamingApple on Friday released iTunes 7.3, the latest version of its digital jukebox and media cataloging software. The new version adds support for iPhone and delivers photo streaming capabilities to Apple TV.
iTunes 7.3 lets you activate your iPhone service and will also sync the Apple mobile handset with your music, movies, TV shows, and more.
In addition, Apple said the new version allows Apple TV owners to wirelessly share digital photos from any computer in your home. The Apple digital media hub was previously limited to Photo syncing only.
iTunes 7.3 is available as a 33.8MB download for Macs and a 47.7MB download for Windows.
On Topic: General
- First Look: SETA stand for iPad with NanoSuction pads
- Tim Cook visits veterans and doctors at Palo Alto VA hospital, staff using iPads
- Apple updates iMovie for Mac, iWork suite for OS X and iOS with minor bug fixes [u]
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple invention helps iPhone users find their parked car despite poor cell, GPS reception