Friday, June 29, 2007, 07:45 am PT (10:45 am ET)
iTunes 7.3 supports iPhone, adds Apple TV photo streamingApple on Friday released iTunes 7.3, the latest version of its digital jukebox and media cataloging software. The new version adds support for iPhone and delivers photo streaming capabilities to Apple TV.
iTunes 7.3 lets you activate your iPhone service and will also sync the Apple mobile handset with your music, movies, TV shows, and more.
In addition, Apple said the new version allows Apple TV owners to wirelessly share digital photos from any computer in your home. The Apple digital media hub was previously limited to Photo syncing only.
iTunes 7.3 is available as a 33.8MB download for Macs and a 47.7MB download for Windows.
On Topic: General
- Judge denies Apple motion to stay upcoming e-books damages trial
- Apple 'on the prowl' with 24 acquisitions in last year and a half
- Google agreed to pick up tab for some Samsung legal fees, take on liability in case of loss
- Lytro's next-gen $1500 Illum 'light-field' camera bolstered by dedicated Mac software, Aperture support
- Apple tech takes on distracted driving, blocks users from texting while behind the wheel