Friday, September 07, 2007, 10:00 pm PT (01:00 am ET)
Apple releases iTunes 7.4.1, Pro Application Support 4.0.2Apple on Friday evening released iTunes 7.4.1 for both Mac and Windows PCs but made no mention of what the update addresses. Meanwhile, a Pro Application Support update targeting Final Cut Studio was also recently released.
iTunes 7.4.1 for Mac
Without providing details, Apple on Friday issued a maintenance update to its just-released iTunes 7.4 jukebox software labeled iTunes 7.4.1.
Presumably, the software addresses glitches discovered in the earlier release. It's available as a 38.3MB download for Macs and a 49.1MB download for Windows PCs.
Pro Application Support 4.0.2
On Thursday, Apple released Pro Application Support 4.0.2 [7.6MB], which addresses issues with keyboard interface reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio.
On Topic: General
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple
- Traffic from Apple's unannounced iOS 8, OS X 10.10 remains steady ahead of WWDC 2014