iTunes 7.4.2 addresses iTunes Plus ringtone bugApple on Monday evening released iTunes 7.4.2 to address an issue with creating ringtones from iTunes Plus songs and several other unnamed glitches.
"iTunes 7.4.2 addresses an issue with creating ringtones using iTunes Plus song purchases and includes bug fixes to improve stability and performance," the company wrote in a brief set of release notes.
The software is available as a 38.8MB download for Macs and a 49.1MB download for Windows PCs.
iTunes 7.4 lets users create custom ringtones for iPhone from some of the songs available from the iTunes Store. It allows users to play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate their favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window.
On Topic: General
- Apple-exclusive enhanced 'Game of Thrones' ebook arrives on iBooks store
- AI initiative counts Google, Microsoft, IBM among its ranks, Apple declines invite
- Trade-in Deal: $10 cash bonus when you sell your old iPhone or Apple Watch to BuyBackWorld
- Eddy Cue talks music with Bruce Springsteen at Apple's SoHo store
- Chinese media, government confirms Apple research center in Beijing tech corridor