Friday, January 18, 2008, 11:00 am
Four-page Macworld 2008 photo galleryWith Macworld Expo 2008 officially winding down today, AppleInsider is wrapping up its coverage of the conference with this four-page photo gallery from the show floor.
Starting Monday, AppleInsider will return to its regular publishing schedule. In the meantime, readers interested in reviewing the week's Apple and third-party announcements can turn to our Macworld Expo topics page, which also includes several in-depth first-looks and earlier photo galleries.
On Topic: General
- Twitter unveils two-factor authentication, updates Mac app with Notification Center support
- OtterBox buys rival case maker LifeProof, drops ongoing patent suit
- Corning touts Gorilla Glass 3's advantages over sapphire in side-by-side tests
- Apple's iWatch to come in late 2014 with focus on biometrics, analyst says
- Apple software update brings QuickTime for Windows to 7.7.4