Friday, January 18, 2008, 08:00 am PT (11:00 am ET)
Four-page Macworld 2008 photo galleryWith Macworld Expo 2008 officially winding down today, AppleInsider is wrapping up its coverage of the conference with this four-page photo gallery from the show floor.
Starting Monday, AppleInsider will return to its regular publishing schedule. In the meantime, readers interested in reviewing the week's Apple and third-party announcements can turn to our Macworld Expo topics page, which also includes several in-depth first-looks and earlier photo galleries.
On Topic: General
- Apple-acquired Burstly may be closing down SkyRocket app monetization service
- Google Drive slashes paid storage prices, turning up the heat on rival Dropbox
- Google rumored to open first retail store near Apple's SoHo spot in Manhattan
- Amazon increases Prime membership fee to $99 per year
- Apple invention improves accuracy of wrist pedometers, points to future wearable device