Friday, January 18, 2008, 08:00 am PT (11:00 am ET)
Four-page Macworld 2008 photo galleryWith Macworld Expo 2008 officially winding down today, AppleInsider is wrapping up its coverage of the conference with this four-page photo gallery from the show floor.
Starting Monday, AppleInsider will return to its regular publishing schedule. In the meantime, readers interested in reviewing the week's Apple and third-party announcements can turn to our Macworld Expo topics page, which also includes several in-depth first-looks and earlier photo galleries.
On Topic: General
- Apple invents bone conducting EarPods for better iPhone noise cancellation
- Tim Cook touts new Apple privacy policies in open letter to customers
- Tim Cook explains consolidation at Apple in new interview
- Apple 'never' planned to use sapphire covers for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus - report
- Apple to introduce app-specific passwords for iCloud-connected titles