Friday, January 18, 2008, 11:00 am
Four-page Macworld 2008 photo galleryWith Macworld Expo 2008 officially winding down today, AppleInsider is wrapping up its coverage of the conference with this four-page photo gallery from the show floor.
Starting Monday, AppleInsider will return to its regular publishing schedule. In the meantime, readers interested in reviewing the week's Apple and third-party announcements can turn to our Macworld Expo topics page, which also includes several in-depth first-looks and earlier photo galleries.
On Topic: General
- Google engineers talk fragmentation, how to make Android work for emerging markets
- Editorial: Apple's billions are building an empire for the future
- Review: AL13 raises the bar for iPhone bumper design
- Song skipping feature in Apple's 'iRadio' reportedly holding up Sony deal
- Music service's structure, plus Apple's culture, holding up 'iRadio' service