Four-page Macworld 2008 photo galleryWith Macworld Expo 2008 officially winding down today, AppleInsider is wrapping up its coverage of the conference with this four-page photo gallery from the show floor.
Starting Monday, AppleInsider will return to its regular publishing schedule. In the meantime, readers interested in reviewing the week's Apple and third-party announcements can turn to our Macworld Expo topics page, which also includes several in-depth first-looks and earlier photo galleries.
On Topic: General
- Shuttle drivers at Apple, other Silicon Valley tech companies vote for Teamsters representation
- Apple's Tim Cook takes hardline stance against consumer data sharing, government snooping and terrorism
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event steals thunder from rivals at Mobile World Congress
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's March 9 event, net neutrality, Pebble Time & more
- Ericsson unloads legal barrage against Apple in ongoing patent licensing dispute