Apple issues quartet of iLife '08 updatesApple on Tuesday afternoon released four patches for its iLife '08 creative suite that touch on iMovie, iPhoto, iWeb, and the supporting infrastructure.
iLife Support 8.3
Apple's most universal of the new updates, iLife Support 8.3 (10MB) is said to improve the stability of the framework that underpins iLife '08 as well as address a handful of other, smaller issues.
This update, along with the others released on Tuesday, requires either Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 or any version of Mac OS X Leopard, and also needs QuickTime 7.5.
Apple's consumer video editor has been updated to version 7.1.4 (38MB).
The fix addresses unspecified compatibility problems as well as stability and other fixes.
The only update in the collection to add more than just fixes, iPhoto 7.1.4 (74MB) adds a new set of themes for both holiday greeting cards and postcards for those who use them with Apple's Kodak-supported printing service.
Compatibility, stability, and other fixes are described as part of the release.
The final update of the collection, iWeb 2.0.4 (35MB) mends compatibility, stability, and other components of Apple's visually-driven web page creation tool.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 for Mac with new automated tools
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools