Briefly: last minute rumors on the AppleInsider blogsWith just hours to go before Apple's 2008 notebook event, several unconfirmed reports have cropped up regarding new Apple part numbers and prices, the MacBook Air, the 17-inch MacBook Pro, Blu-ray drives and more.
Historically, AppleInsider has refrained from publishing these rumors in order to maintain focus on information that we believe is most accurate. However, the recent launch of our Backpage blogs affords us with a forum to present some of the more sound but unconfirmed tips solely for the sake of reader discussion.
Readers can find blog posts on:
Again, AppleInsider stresses the unconfirmed nature of these reports, which it is publishing solely for reader discussion. Reports of higher conviction have been highlighted on our main page for months, and were recently aggregated in links at the end of this article.
For those readers who missed our announcement last month, best way to keep up with the blogs, and AppleInsider in general, is to add one or more of our RSS feeds to your news reader. An AppleInsider Twitter feed is also available.
|Main page||Our existing feed containing all the day's top stories.|
|iPhone blog||A new feed exclusively featuring iPhone blog page stories.|
|Backpage blogs||A new feed featuring stories from all blogs except the iPhone blog (for non-iPhone owners).|
|Every blog||A new feed the contains a list of every single blog story (iPhone, Mac, General).|
On Topic: Future Hardware
- Exclusive: Apple's top secret 'Athena' chip fab gets new 'delicate equipment'
- New hires at Apple suggest work on prototyping 'Apple Car' parts
- Rumor: Control of user data railroaded 'Project Titan' talks between Apple and BMW, Daimler
- Apple patents ultra-compact folding telephoto lens for mobile devices
- Apple picks up Tesla's former VP of Vehicle Engineering for 'special projects'