Apple rolls out more MobileMe fixesApple this week quietly updated its MobileMe internet service with a new round of bug fixes and enhancements targeting Contacts, Calendar, Gallery, iDisk, and more.
The improvements were detailed in a support document published to the company's website Monday and include the following:
- Searching for contacts in a large address book (more than 1000 contacts) is faster and no longer results in a "slow script" browser alert message
- Exported vCards with multi-line addresses or notes can now be imported into the Mac OS X Address Book
- Adds keyboard shortcut to create a new contact
- Additional formatting options for European phone numbers are now supported
- Adds sorting of To Do items by calendar or title
- Long event titles now appear properly in Month view
- Updated "Tell a friend" email message
- Resolves an issue related to setting a new album's key photo
- Files and folder names that contain Japanese language characters now display properly on the web
- Hosting of iWeb pages can be configured for personal domains ending in ".eu", ".ax", ".tl", ".gw", ".kp", ".rs" or ".su"
- Family Member accounts now display the accurate renewal/expiration date
- Resolves an issue that prevented some members from using an activation key (MobileMe box) to renew a subscription
- "Keep me logged in for two weeks" checkbox now works reliably