Monday, February 23, 2009, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
Best Buy offering $100 iPhone discount to program membersMembers of Best Buy's Reward Zone program can save up to $100 on an iPhone 3G from Best Buy Mobile until the end of this week.
The full $100 discount is offered to Premier Silver members, making the price of an 8GB iPhone 3G just $99.99, or $199.99 for the 16GB model. Meanwhile, customers who have enrolled in the standard Reward Zone program can save $50 off either model.
Best Buy requires a Reward Zone membership that started on or before February 21 to be eligible for the deal with a limit of one per customer. The special pricing is only available in stores and the promotion ends Saturday.
A Best Buy Reward Zone membership is free to join while Premier Silver status is only available to Reward Zone members who spend at least $2,500 at Best Buy in a single calendar year, according to a list of frequently asked questions at the program's website.
Meanwhile, AT&T's recent round of online refurbished iPhone discounts is nearing an end, as the only model with some supply remaining is the 8GB iPhone 3G.
On Topic: iPhone
- Rumor: Sapphire display seen as unlikely for 'iPhone 6' amid production woes
- Ford ditches BlackBerry for Apple, will deploy 9,300 iPhones among employees
- Apple, Samsung shed smartphone share in Q2 as market continues to explode
- Hilton to roll out digital check-ins, smartphone room keys in new tech push
- Purported 5.5-in. iPhone logic board surfaces alongside 'iPhone 6' part in new photos