Steve Jobs spotted on Apple campus - reportSteve Jobs made a surprise appearance at Apple headquarters on Wednesday where he met with members of the company's leadership, according to a new report.
setteB.it claims that multiple sources confirmed they'd seen Jobs, who appeared well. The chief executive was reportedly on hand to meet with other members of the company's top brass as part of a directional meeting.
The publication joked that it was unclear whether Jobs had been chauffeured to the campus or if he instead chose to slide his $130,000 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG sideways into a handicapped space as usual.
Word of Jobs' appearance arrives on the heels of comments from Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, who told the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday that he'd recently spoken to his old business partner and that he sounded healthy" and "energetic."
Jobs, who is on medical leave from his daily role at Apple to attend to "complex" health issues, is not expected to return to the company in full capacity until the end of June.
On Topic: General
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC