Steve Jobs spotted on Apple campus - reportSteve Jobs made a surprise appearance at Apple headquarters on Wednesday where he met with members of the company's leadership, according to a new report.
setteB.it claims that multiple sources confirmed they'd seen Jobs, who appeared well. The chief executive was reportedly on hand to meet with other members of the company's top brass as part of a directional meeting.
The publication joked that it was unclear whether Jobs had been chauffeured to the campus or if he instead chose to slide his $130,000 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG sideways into a handicapped space as usual.
Word of Jobs' appearance arrives on the heels of comments from Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, who told the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday that he'd recently spoken to his old business partner and that he sounded healthy" and "energetic."
Jobs, who is on medical leave from his daily role at Apple to attend to "complex" health issues, is not expected to return to the company in full capacity until the end of June.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook joins roster of new trustees at Duke University
- Samsung Electronics revenue slides 8.4% after mismanaged Galaxy S6 launch
- Apple Store at Queens Center in NYC to open on Saturday
- Apple patent adds magnetic drive actuation to UK-style folding pin USB adapter
- Apple's push into automotive spurs race to cash in on car-as-device gold rush