Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 04:20 pm
Apple releases Safari 4.0.3Apple Tuesday afternoon released a new update to its Safari browser, bringing a handful of minor fixes to the application.
The program is available for download direct from Apple or via Software Update on OS X. The update is said to include:
- Stability improvements for Web pages that use the HTML 5 video tag.
- A fix for an issue that prevented some users from logging into iWork.com.
- A fix for an issue that could cause web content to be displayed in grayscale instead of color.
On Topic: Software
- Avid announces Pro Tools 11 and Media Composer 7 for Mac & PC
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 after month of testing
- New release candidates for Adobe's Lightroom and Camera Raw bring bug fixes, added camera support
- Apple to lock iOS app screenshots upon submission to halt scammers
- Firefox 18 launches with support for Retina display Macs