Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 10:00 am
Sources reveal part of Apple's new Mac product lineupApple on Tuesday morning took its online stores offline and appears to be in the process of introducing the remainder of its Mac product line up for the 2009 holiday shopping season.
While the stores remain down, reliable sources have passed on the following Mac-related product numbers, which appear to include new Mac minis (one with two hard drives and no optical drive -- rumored for January of 2009 but delayed till now), iMacs (possibly with 16:9 screen aspect ratios because there were -- at one time -- to include Blu-ray), redesigned plastic MacBooks, AirPorts and Time Capsules.
The unedited parts list is as follows:
MC207LL/A - K84 BEST BTR- USA
MC238LL/A - MAC MINI 2.26/2x1GB/160/SD/AP/BT-USA
MC239LL/A- MAC MINI 2.53/2x2GB/320GB/SD/AP/BT-USA
MC340LL/A - AIRPORT EXTREME (SIM DUALBAND) - USA
MC343LL/A - TIME CAPSULE 1TB (SIM DUALBAND) -USA
MC344LL/A - TIME CAPSULE 2TB (SIM DUALBAND) - USA
MC408LL/A - MAC MINI 2.53/2x2GB/1TB/NO ODD/AP-BT-USA
MC413LL/A - IMAC 21.5"/3.06/2x2GB/1TB/4670-256MB-USA
MC434LL/A - APPLE VESA MOUNT ADAPTER
MC461LL/A - MACBOOK 60W MAGSAFE POWER ADAPTER - USA
On Topic: Future Hardware
- Rumor: Apple testing 1.5" OLED displays for wearable 'iWatch'
- MacBook Air inventory begins dwindling ahead of Apple's WWDC
- Cook: US-built Mac will be refreshed version of existing product
- Inside Iris: What Intel's new integrated graphics mean for Apple's future Macs
- Intel outlines upcoming Core i7 'Haswell' integrated graphics, touts up to triple performance