Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 08:00 pm PT (11:00 pm ET)
New Apple ad: 'iPad revolution has just begun' (video)Apple is advertising the iPad in a new spot that breaks from previous iPod an iPhone product ads to present the new device as magical and revolutionary.
The new spot, which Apple today posted to YouTube, asks "What is iPad?"
It then portrays users interacting with the thin new tablet, noting that it is "thin, beautiful, goes anywhere, and lasts all day."
The ad ends with the line, "It's already a revolution, and it's only just begun."
On Topic: Current Hardware
- One-day sale knocks $75 off two-dozen Apple iMac with Retina 5K display configurations
- Killer Deals: $150 off iMac Retina 5K, $350 off Mac Pro, $40 off iPad Air 2, $30 off iPad mini 3, up to $268 off HP Printers
- Apple hit with class-action lawsuit over 2011 MacBook Pro graphics failures
- Teardown of 27" Retina iMac reveals identical parts, construction as last-gen model
- Apple's new Mac mini lacks user-replaceable memory