Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 08:00 pm PT (11:00 pm ET)
New Apple ad: 'iPad revolution has just begun' (video)Apple is advertising the iPad in a new spot that breaks from previous iPod an iPhone product ads to present the new device as magical and revolutionary.
The new spot, which Apple today posted to YouTube, asks "What is iPad?"
It then portrays users interacting with the thin new tablet, noting that it is "thin, beautiful, goes anywhere, and lasts all day."
The ad ends with the line, "It's already a revolution, and it's only just begun."
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Review: BlueLounge's Kickflip is a low-cost way to make typing on Apple's MacBook Pro even better
- Review: Apple's mid-2014 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Deals: $400-$600 off 2013 MacBook Pros, $160- $260 off Mac Pros, $50 off iPads, and a $750 students 13-inch MacBook Air, iPhone 5
- Apple ignores calls to fix 2011 MacBook Pro failures as problem grows
- AI Deals: $100-$200 off 17 mid-2014 MacBook Pros; Free AppleCare with any Mac; $20 cash bonus on iPad trade-ins