Apple posts live stream of special event keynoteThe live stream of Apple's "special event" at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, Calif. —where the company is expected to introduce new iPods and perhaps other products —has gone live.
Apple's live stream event is available via apple.com. It is only viewable in the Safari browser on systems running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, or iOS devices —including the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad —version 3 or later.
For those who cannot watch the stream, AppleInsider is also providing live coverage of Wednesday's event.
Apple announced Tuesday that it would stream the event live over the Internet. It is the first time since 2005 that the company has done so with one of its keynotes, which are used to introduce new products.
On Topic: General
- Qualcomm to buy iPhone Apple Pay chip manufacturer NXP for $47 billion
- Samsung still No. 1 smartphone vendor, but Note 7 knocked marketshare back to 2014
- Galaxy Note 7 fiasco leaves Samsung mobile profits a smoldering ash pile
- Microsoft Surface Dial evokes comparison to Griffin PowerMate for Mac
- Apple pushes Campus 2 completion into 2017, possibly changing move-in plans