Apple posts live stream of special event keynoteThe live stream of Apple's "special event" at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, Calif. — where the company is expected to introduce new iPods and perhaps other products — has gone live.
Apple's live stream event is available via apple.com. It is only viewable in the Safari browser on systems running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, or iOS devices — including the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad — version 3 or later.
For those who cannot watch the stream, AppleInsider is also providing live coverage of Wednesday's event.
Apple announced Tuesday that it would stream the event live over the Internet. It is the first time since 2005 that the company has done so with one of its keynotes, which are used to introduce new products.
On Topic: General
- French & German interior ministers call on EU to enable access to encrypted data
- Tim Cook's crucial role at Apple extends well beyond his 5 years as CEO
- Tim Cook's fundraiser for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton set for tonight
- Pinterest absorbs offline reading service Instapaper
- Apple to reopen Thousand Oaks store on Saturday, close Cambridge shop for renovations