Apple posts live stream of special event keynoteThe live stream of Apple's "special event" at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, Calif. — where the company is expected to introduce new iPods and perhaps other products — has gone live.
Apple's live stream event is available via apple.com. It is only viewable in the Safari browser on systems running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, or iOS devices — including the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad — version 3 or later.
For those who cannot watch the stream, AppleInsider is also providing live coverage of Wednesday's event.
Apple announced Tuesday that it would stream the event live over the Internet. It is the first time since 2005 that the company has done so with one of its keynotes, which are used to introduce new products.
On Topic: General
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC