Apple posts live stream of special event keynoteThe live stream of Apple's "special event" at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, Calif. — where the company is expected to introduce new iPods and perhaps other products — has gone live.
Apple's live stream event is available via apple.com. It is only viewable in the Safari browser on systems running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, or iOS devices — including the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad — version 3 or later.
For those who cannot watch the stream, AppleInsider is also providing live coverage of Wednesday's event.
Apple announced Tuesday that it would stream the event live over the Internet. It is the first time since 2005 that the company has done so with one of its keynotes, which are used to introduce new products.
On Topic: General
- Sling TV adding live and on-demand HBO in new $15 add-on tier
- UK enacts new tax to cope with companies like Apple, Google diverting profits overseas
- Apple announces Chinese iPhone and iPad trade-in program
- Amazon Dash Buttons bring consumerism to Internet of Things
- Google unveils new $149 Chromebooks, Asus-made Chromebit stick computer