Apple issues new beta of Mac OS X 10.6.5 to developersApple seeded Mac OS X 10.6.5 build 10H548 to developers Thursday with no known issues.
Apple's sixth build comes two weeks after the previous build, which was released alongside the first beta of iOS 4.2.
The first beta of Mac OS 10.6.5 was issued on Friday, Aug. 13. Apple initially released weekly builds of the OS, but builds have recently been coming two weeks apart.
Apple released Mac OS X 10.6.4 on Tuesday, June 15.
People familiar with the build have reported that the focus areas are:
- 3D Graphics
- Time Machine
- USB Devices
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple spotlights 'Focus' starring Will Smith, edited entirely in Final Cut Pro X
- Apple introduces new crash reporting service for developers in latest Xcode 6.3 beta
- Apple releases second beta of OS X 10.10.3 with focus on new Photos app
- Apple says Mac app makers must transition to ARC memory management by May
- For Apple's revamped photo experience to work, iCloud changes are needed