Last day for holiday discount pricing on Apple's entire family of MacsWith 2010 rapidly coming to an end, so are a handful of holiday sales from Apple's authorized resellers who are offering deep discounts of up to $250 on Mac notebooks and desktops through midnight.
In particular, the websites of leading Apple resellers MacMall and MacConnection both indicate that their holiday sales on Macs will expire this evening at 11:59 pacific time.
The two have offered the most aggressive discounts on new systems since the weeks leading up to Black Friday, but both have historically pared back such pricing with the start of each new year.
As it stands, MacConnection continues to offer the lowest prices across Apple's MacBook, MacBook Pro and iMac families, while MacMall retains the lowest prices on the company's new fleet of MacBook Airs through exclusive discount coupons available only to AppleInsider readers.
Those coupons and other discounts are embedded within the links in AppleInsider's Mac Pricing Guide (also below), meaning buyers do not have to enter any codes manually at checkout.
A small portion of the proceeds from each Mac sale made online through the Mac Pricing Guide go towards helping support AppleInsider.
On Topic: General
- Facebook working on optional end-to-end encryption for Messenger
- Square pushes Apple Pay contactless reader with new $1/mo. installment plan
- Prospect of Indian Apple Stores still on the table, minister says
- Caltech sues Apple & Broadcom over alleged Wi-Fi patent infringements
- Apple's VocalIQ takeover could hint at Siri upgrades for WWDC and beyond