Thursday, January 27, 2011, 02:10 pm PT (05:10 pm ET)
Apple releases iTunes 10.1.2 with fixes, support for CDMA iPhoneApple on Thursday released a maintenance and stability update for its iconic iTunes software that delivers a handful of improvements in addition to support for the soon-to-be-released CDMA-based Verizon iPhone.
"iTunes 10.1.2 syncs music, movies, and more with iPhone 4 (CDMA model) and provides a number of important stability and performance improvements," the company said in a brief set of release notes.
The software is currently available via Software Update and the company's download website in distributions for both Mac OS X 10.5 and later and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple hires terrestrial radio exec to helm iTunes Radio ad sales group
- Apple said to bring iTunes Match to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland
- Apple features Clumsy Ninja as first iOS App Store title with a video preview
- Twelve years ago today Apple began selling iPod
- Pandora says iTunes Radio not affecting business, loses nearly 2M active listeners