Apple releases iTunes 10.1.2 with fixes, support for CDMA iPhoneApple on Thursday released a maintenance and stability update for its iconic iTunes software that delivers a handful of improvements in addition to support for the soon-to-be-released CDMA-based Verizon iPhone.
"iTunes 10.1.2 syncs music, movies, and more with iPhone 4 (CDMA model) and provides a number of important stability and performance improvements," the company said in a brief set of release notes.
The software is currently available via Software Update and the company's download website in distributions for both Mac OS X 10.5 and later and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
On Topic: iTunes
- Spotify royalties surpass Apple's iTunes in Europe by 13%, report says
- 'Disney Movies Anywhere' gets Android app, ushers in cross-platform movie purchasing
- Beyonce rumored to release second iTunes exclusive 'visual album' on Nov. 14
- Musician Trent Reznor working on secret music delivery project at Apple
- Killer Deals: $150 off iMac Retina 5K, $350 off Mac Pro, $40 off iPad Air 2, $30 off iPad mini 3, up to $268 off HP Printers