Apple begins shipping iPad 2 orders for March 17 deliveryMultiple reports of shipments of the first wave of iPad 2 orders has begun, with delivery estimates noting an expected delivery date of March 17.
Some accessories have also shipped, including some Smart Covers, which are shipped via slower ground freight. Apple's estimated ship times for Smart Covers online vary according to the type and color ordered.
Grey, green and tan are still available in 1 to 2 days, while the red leather cover seems to be the most popular or at lease elusive, with a 3-4 week shipping wait.
The Apple Digital AV adapter for HDMI output has not yet shipped, but is estimated to so so in 1 to 2 business days.
On Topic: iPad
- More expensive iPad Pro helps boost Apple Q3 revenues despite lower unit sales
- First photos of alleged 'iPad Pro 2' surface in China
- Apple hit with lawsuit targeting AppleCare+ refurbished devices
- Despite 9% growth, Microsoft Surface sales remain stuck at around 1M units
- Razer launches Mechanical Keyboard Case for Apple's 12.9-inch iPad Pro