MacTech Boot Camp Boston event approaches, speaker lineup confirmedOn the heels of sellouts in San Francisco and Dallas, MacTech Boot Camp is set to kick off in Boston, Mass., next week on May 18.
MacTech Boot Camp Boston is expected to sell out as both prior events did, though those who want to attend can still register by visiting a special registration site that's just for AppleInsider readers. Starting next Wednesday at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge, the event has a number of confirmed speakers, including:
- Jeff Korn
- Mike Zarin
- Leon Lincoln
- Adam Schechter
- Josh Turiel
- Max Buxton
- Andy Espo
- Al Willis
- Neil Ticktin
MacTech Boot Camp is a one-day event for those that support the home user and small business markets. MacTech Boot Camp is a single-track, hotel-based seminar that is specifically geared to serve the needs of consultants and techs who want to better serve their base.
Together, MacTech Magazine and conference media sponsor AppleInsider offer $200 off the regular $495 registration price for attendees. While each event is different and nothing is guaranteed, attendees at past events in Dallas and San Francisco have been walking away with all kinds of goodies, software and more — often with a value exceeding their price of admission.
Those who want to get Apple Certified can take an exam with MacTech Boot Camp partner FMC the day before the event with a special price for a last-minute study group and proctored exam. Boot Camp attendees can save $100 by visiting mactech.com/bootcamp/certification/.
In addition to Boston, MacTech Boot Camp is also coming to Los Angeles, Calif., on July 27, and Chicago, Ill., on Aug. 31. Attendees can also register for those upcoming events.
On Topic: General
- This week on AppleInsider: Sept. 9 event confirmed, Tim Cook on China, Apple TV rumors & more
- Judge bars Apple, Samsung from further filings after rapid-fire case entries
- Johns Hopkins taps Apple Watch, ResearchKit for upcoming epilepsy study with eye on seizure prediction
- Apple, 161 other organizations lend aid to Pentagon on flexible electronics
- AppleInsider podcast analyzes what to expect at Apple's Sept. 9 event, Wall Street, 'Apple Car,' more