Apple releases Logic 9.1.4 to support iPad GarageBand songsApple has released an update to Logic Pro and Express that supports opening projects created with the GarageBand app for iPad, in addition to other minor bug fixes.
The new update, available via Software Update or from Apple's downloads page, comes a week after the company issued a ProKit 7.0 update with broad fixes for its Pro Apps.
ProKit is used by Logic Pro,, Logic Express and MainStage as well as Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iPhoto, Aperture and iAd Producer.
Nearly two months ago the end of March, Apple released a 6.0.2 update for GarageBand on the Mac to support projects created on iPad. The $5 GarageBand iPad app was released in early March alongside iPad 2.
On Topic: GarageBand
- This week on AppleInsider: Child labor concerns, software updates, an Irish bomb threat & more
- Apple updates Logic Remote with new iPhone and iPad Pro interfaces
- Apple updates GarageBand for iOS with Live Loops, inspired by DJ hardware controllers & drum machines
- GarageBand 10.1 for Mac adds Force Touch, Apple Music Connect publishing [u]
- New Alchemy-like GarageBand synths appear to be first fruits of Apple's Camel Audio acquisition