Apple releases Logic 9.1.4 to support iPad GarageBand songsApple has released an update to Logic Pro and Express that supports opening projects created with the GarageBand app for iPad, in addition to other minor bug fixes.
The new update, available via Software Update or from Apple's downloads page, comes a week after the company issued a ProKit 7.0 update with broad fixes for its Pro Apps.
ProKit is used by Logic Pro,, Logic Express and MainStage as well as Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iPhoto, Aperture and iAd Producer.
Nearly two months ago the end of March, Apple released a 6.0.2 update for GarageBand on the Mac to support projects created on iPad. The $5 GarageBand iPad app was released in early March alongside iPad 2.
On Topic: GarageBand
- GarageBand 10.1 for Mac adds Force Touch, Apple Music Connect publishing [u]
- New Alchemy-like GarageBand synths appear to be first fruits of Apple's Camel Audio acquisition
- Apple updates GarageBand for iOS with exclusive RED Loop Pack, available for limited time
- Apple updates iLife suite for Mac with app redesigns, OS X Yosemite support
- Apple updates GarageBand for Mac with MP3 export option, improved accessibility