WWDC 2011 banners at Moscone Center show new iCloud iconApple is working to prepare San Francisco's Moscone Center West for the company's 2011 Worldwide Developer Conference to be held next week.
This morning, workers were putting the finishing touches on the giant white Apple logos that are applied to the sides of the convention hall, located in the South of Market area just two blocks from the company's flagship Union Square retail store.
Inside, a huge banner depicts Mac OS X Lion, iOS 5, and iCloud as being the three components adding up for WWDC 2011. Additional banners hung from the ceiling are still under wraps.
In previous years, Apple has kept some of these banners under wraps until the Keynote presentation.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple adds TRIM support for aftermarket SSDs in OS X 10.10.4
- GarageBand 10.1 for Mac adds Force Touch, Apple Music Connect publishing [u]
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 with Mail, Photos improvements, 'discoveryd' fix
- New iOS 8.4 will enable Apple Music, Beats 1 on Tuesday; Sonos, Android support coming later this year
- Adobe addresses new 'actively exploited' critical vulnerability in Flash, users urged to update