Thursday, June 02, 2011, 02:55 pm
WWDC 2011 banners at Moscone Center show new iCloud iconApple is working to prepare San Francisco's Moscone Center West for the company's 2011 Worldwide Developer Conference to be held next week.
This morning, workers were putting the finishing touches on the giant white Apple logos that are applied to the sides of the convention hall, located in the South of Market area just two blocks from the company's flagship Union Square retail store.
Inside, a huge banner depicts Mac OS X Lion, iOS 5, and iCloud as being the three components adding up for WWDC 2011. Additional banners hung from the ceiling are still under wraps.
In previous years, Apple has kept some of these banners under wraps until the Keynote presentation.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E52 to developers
- iMovie update fixes issues with camera recognition, iOS movie imports
- Apple fixes Thunderbolt target disk mode in software update
- First look: Pixelmator 2.2 Blueberry goes live in the Mac App Store
- Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E47 to developers with no known issues