Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:59 am PT (01:59 pm ET)
Weekend Apple tech news video recap: Week 1 Jan 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the first week of 2012, including a look at 2011, Apple's future directions, big product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
This upcoming week, AppleInsider staff will be on location at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show, reporting what's new and noteworthy. Be sure to check in and share your comments and video feedback via email.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and Daniel Eran Dilger.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers