Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:59 am PT (01:59 pm ET)
Weekend Apple tech news video recap: Week 1 Jan 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the first week of 2012, including a look at 2011, Apple's future directions, big product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
This upcoming week, AppleInsider staff will be on location at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show, reporting what's new and noteworthy. Be sure to check in and share your comments and video feedback via email.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and Daniel Eran Dilger.
On Topic: General
- Apple opens iTunes donations for 'City of Hope' cancer charity, moves beyond natural disaster relief
- PayPal purportedly cut out of Apple Pay due to partnership with Samsung
- Pebble smartwatch gets $50 price cut, background tracking for fitness & sleep
- Microsoft looks to distance itself from Windows 8, jumps to Windows 10
- European Commission finds Ireland's tax deal with Apple amounts to illegal state aid