Video: Weekend Tech Review: iBooks Event Week 3 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the third week of 2012, including a look at Apple's iBooks Event, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: iPad
- Apple iPad sales slumped 18% in Q1, but Cook still sees 'bright future' for platform
- I Bet My Life: Microsoft HoloLens perfectly targets its core competency
- How AMD and Nvidia lost the mobile GPU chip business to Apple -- with help from Samsung and Google
- Apple exploring smarter Smart Cover, new gesture controls for iPad
- How Intel lost the mobile chip business to Apple's Ax ARM Application Processors