Saturday, January 28, 2012, 11:48 pm PT (02:48 am ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the fourth week of 2012, including a look at Apple's earnings, Macworld, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial