Saturday, January 28, 2012, 11:48 pm PT (02:48 am ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the fourth week of 2012, including a look at Apple's earnings, Macworld, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: General
- Apple's Maps Connect portal lets local businesses create, add details to listings
- Apple leadership awarded restricted stock unit bonus currently worth $19M
- Apple spent $1M on lobbying US government in Q3, focused on health, data privacy, more
- GT Advanced reaches bankruptcy deal with Apple, will sell off more than 2,000 sapphire furnaces to pay debt
- Hackers targeting Apple iCloud users in mainland China with 'massive' attack