Saturday, January 28, 2012, 11:48 pm PT (02:48 am ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the fourth week of 2012, including a look at Apple's earnings, Macworld, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon