Saturday, January 28, 2012, 11:48 pm PT (02:48 am ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: Macworld Week 4 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the fourth week of 2012, including a look at Apple's earnings, Macworld, product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: General
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers
- High-res display processing company Pixelworks reveals Apple as major customer