Apple rolls out iTunes 10.6.1 updateApple on Wednesday released iTunes 10.6.1, a minor update that fixes a small number of bugs found in the introduction of version 10.6 which was released earlier in March.
When iTunes 10.6 was released on March 7, it added support for 1080p option to sync 192kbps and 256kbps quality audio to devices. The latest update squashes a few minor bugs associated with syncing, among others.
Changes from 10.6:
- Fixes several issues that may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, and syncing photos to devices.
- Addresses an issue where some iTunes interface elements are incorrectly described by VoiceOver and WindowEyes.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive while syncing iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
- Resolves an ordering problem while browsing TV episodes in your iTunes library on Apple TV.
The download is 64.4MB and can be download via Software Update or Apple's support page.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Music hits 10M subscribers in four weeks, report says
- Keith Richards debuts new music video exclusively on Apple Music
- Pandora CEO says company has seen 'no impact' from Apple Music launch
- Consumer advocacy group, Sen. Al Franken add to Apple Music antitrust clamor
- Apple Music, App Store, iTunes & more buckle under VMA announcement traffic