Apple seeds third OS X 10.7.4 beta to developersApple on Friday seeded the new OS X 10.7.4 build 11E46, asking developers to focus on the App Store, graphics, mail, QuickTime, screen sharing and Time Machine.
The third build has no known issues and Apple is asking devs to continue their focus on the same areas as the second beta, called 11E35. This release comes less than a month after the first beta was released on March 16.
From the release notes:
OS X Lion 10.7.4 build 11E46 Seed Note
OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 is an update to OS X Lion 10.7.
The OS X Lion 10.7.4 Update (Combo) updates
- OS X Lion 10.7, 10.7.1 or 10.7.2, 10.7.3 GM or any other previous 10.7.4 seed builds.
The OS X Lion 10.7.4 Update (Delta) updates
- OS X Lion 10.7.3 GM or any other previous 10.7.4 seed builds.
Please be aware that you will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system you are prepared to erase if necessary.
- App Store
- Screen Sharing
The new developer-only beta is available for download at the Mac Developer Center.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple adds TRIM support for aftermarket SSDs in OS X 10.10.4
- GarageBand 10.1 for Mac adds Force Touch, Apple Music Connect publishing [u]
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 with Mail, Photos improvements, 'discoveryd' fix
- New iOS 8.4 will enable Apple Music, Beats 1 on Tuesday; Sonos, Android support coming later this year
- Adobe addresses new 'actively exploited' critical vulnerability in Flash, users urged to update