Apple pushes out updates for iLife iOS appsApple on Tuesday rolled out updates for the iOS versions of iPhoto, Garageband, iMovie and Cards to squash a number of bugs and add add performance improvements and features.
The updated iOS version of iMovie brings small stability improvements as well as the addition to access "Help" when editing on the iPad. Also fixed is an issue where the incorrect frame was displayed after splitting a clip.
iMovie's 1.3.1 update weighs in at 403MB.
Apple's photo editing app for iOS brings the usual stability improvements and fixes a problem that caused duplicate photos to appear in Photos view. The updated app now allows for the URL of a journal to be copied using a Copy Link button when it is published to iCloud.
The 1.0.1 version download comes in at 113MB.
Along with stability improvements, Garageband 1.2.1 fixes a problem that crashed the app when sharing to iCloud and resolves SoundCloud and Facebook account issues.
The update weighs in at 801MB.
Cards 1.1.2 comes less than a month after version 1.1 was released in April and fixes an issue involving making edits to an address on the envelope.
The latest version of Cards is 33.8MB.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds second OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite beta to developers with minor changes
- Apple provides public beta testers with third build of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Apple releases fifth OS X 10.11 El Capitan beta to developers [u]
- Leak reveals Parallels Desktop 11 will support Windows 10's Cortana across OS X
- Apple celebrates 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act with App Store collection