Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 05:54 pm PT (08:54 pm ET)
Click here for live coverage of Apple CEO Tim Cook's interview at D10In his first interview since assuming the chief executive role at Apple late last year, Tim Cook is taking the stage at D: All Things Digital for an in-depth sit-down with Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg that promises to "offer a new look inside the mind" of the man running the world's largest company. AppleInsider is on-hand and will provide live coverage of the event.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple