Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 05:54 pm PT (08:54 pm ET)
Click here for live coverage of Apple CEO Tim Cook's interview at D10In his first interview since assuming the chief executive role at Apple late last year, Tim Cook is taking the stage at D: All Things Digital for an in-depth sit-down with Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg that promises to "offer a new look inside the mind" of the man running the world's largest company. AppleInsider is on-hand and will provide live coverage of the event.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon