Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 05:54 pm PT (08:54 pm ET)
Click here for live coverage of Apple CEO Tim Cook's interview at D10In his first interview since assuming the chief executive role at Apple late last year, Tim Cook is taking the stage at D: All Things Digital for an in-depth sit-down with Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg that promises to "offer a new look inside the mind" of the man running the world's largest company. AppleInsider is on-hand and will provide live coverage of the event.
On Topic: General
- Apple expected to buy personalized talk radio app Swell for $30 million
- European Commission OKs Apple's $3B purchase of Beats
- Apple acquires startup BookLamp for between $10M to $15M in bid to bolster iBooks discovery
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone
- Bose files lawsuit against Apple's Beats over noise canceling tech