Apple's new $49 iPad Smart Case covers both front and backApple now offers a new $49 Smart Case for the iPad that covers not only the touchscreen display, but also the aluminum back of its tablet.
The new iPad smart case is in stock and available to purchase from Apple's online store. Apple's description notes that it covers both the front and back of the device, but retains the thin and light design of the iPad.
"Like the Smart Cover, it folds easily into a stand for reading, typing, and watching video," the description reads. "And it automatically wakes and sleeps iPad on open and close."
The new iPad Smart Case is made from polyurethane and is available in six colors: light gray, dark gray, blue, green, pink, and (PRODUCT) Red.
Apple also offers free laser engraving with the iPad Smart Case. Users can personalize the case with a free message etched onto the back when ordered from the Apple Online Store.
On Topic: iPad
- Microsoft Surface sales boom amid tepid iPad demand
- Apple and IBM intro first MobileFirst app for schools, Watson Element
- Apple TV, iPad utilized in conjunction for patient care at new San Diego hospital
- Tips: To easily stream your media from macOS to iOS locally, use StreamToMe
- Apple poaching GPU designer Imagination Technologies' talent, hiring key personnel away